- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- How do I pay my rent?
- What happens to my deposit?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc.) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a non-interest bearing account.
- When you sign your lease, you will meet with a property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease agreement.
Please review our Application Guidelines to confirm you meet the requirements. Each adult the age of 18 or over must complete an Application for Residency and submit it to us along with all the required documentation stated on the application. Both Application fee(s) and Reservation Fee are due at the time you submit your application(s) to our office. The fees may be paid in cash, money order, or cashier's check. Sundance of Florida C.F., Inc. does not accept any other form of payment. We will then process your application(s) and contact you with the results.
*See Residential Criteria and Application for details.
Yes; You will sign a 12-month lease agreement that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout your tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease agreement to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted and approved, your deposit and first month's rent is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home on your scheduled move in date!
Rent must be paid by either Money Order or Cashier's Check. NO CASH ACCEPTED. You may also pay utilizing your bank's "Bill Pay" option if your financial institution offers such a service. Some financial institutions charge a fee for the service. Please check with your financial institution prior to setting up the "Bill Pay" to verify if your financial institution charges a fee.
*Sundance of Florida C.F., Inc. does not accept any other form of payment.
Upon signing your lease agreement, your security deposit will be placed in a non-interest bearing account. It will remain in that account until the last lease agreement is satisfied. In the event we no longer manage the property you reside in, we will inform you where your security deposit is being held. In order to receive your security deposit in full, you must ensure you turn in the property in the same condition you received it in. We compare the move-in documentation with the move-out documentation to determine if you are entitled to the full security deposit or if there will be a claim imposed upon your deposit.
*For further details on this subject, speak with your leasing agent.