- Why should I use a professional to manage my home?
- Can I choose to disallow pets, smokers, large families, etc.?
- Do you provide me with a report of activity on my property?
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, here are some of the key reasons many people elect professional management over self-management:
- We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night.
- We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay.
- We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates. This allows us to effectively market your vacant home to prospective residents to get it filled.
- After you add up the increased rent we can often command, the discounts you'll receive on advertising, and the company rate we get on repairs, you'll often make more money than if you managed the property yourself!
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you can not choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. If you have additional questions on the specifics of the Fair Housing Act, please Click Here.
Yes; we will provide you with monthly statements which show income received, maintenance, repairs, and other expenses incurred. This will be provided once per month.
As an added benefit, we provide you with meticulous, informative bookkeeping services, detailed monthly computerized statements, and year-end summarized financial reports. This helps to keep you informed and to make you tax accounting easy.
If you have questions regarding your statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.